Holy Crab!! I lost many kilos!

on Monday, April 27, 2009

Haiz! I think i got my night mare for 1 week plus . i got sore throat before i go 2 the petronas Educamp and that so "lucky" - lol

Got fever after the camp and pain in the chest-not chest cancer {thank god!} haha. later go 2 many doctors and the weird thing is they say i'm in a good condition and healthy as well!

The trouble went on which wan really a pain in the ass as i cant eat much cos the pain soars when i swallow. Thats how i lost many weight i think. My waist decreasses from 29 to 24! in a week! This make me like skinny lamb lo.

To tell the truth, i went for an X-ray scan and ECG[Electric Cardiogram] yet still no PROBLems!
haiz.

later on 1 very fine morning, i woke up without pain! haha. its like a miracle but i do take medicine like antacid for the stomach gastri which i believed got effect on the illness la

wonderfully, i'm healthy! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment